You can reference further detail in The Fauci/Covid-19 Dossier by Dr. Martin.
Background and Credibility
Dr. David Martin founded, and is Chairman, of M-CAM International Innovation Risk Management. In short, their business is to monitor the innovation happening around the world and the economics of that innovation.
- Since 1998, they have been the largest underwriter of intangible assets used in finance in 168 countries.
- He is the creator of the public equity index – the CNBC IQ100 powered by M·CAM® which now is reported as a leading economic indicator for the U.S. and Global Innovation Economy published by The Conference Board.
- Their underwriting systems includes patent applications, federal grants, procurement records’-government records.
- They have the ability to track what is happening and who is involved in what is happening.
Their business is the business of innovation and its finance.
- They have reviewed the over 4,000 patents that have been issued around SARS coronavirus and its manipulation.
- They took the actual reported genetic sequences of the ‘novel’ coronavirus, from ICTV of the WHO, and reviewed those sequences against the patent records available as of the Spring of 2020.
There are over 120 patented pieces of evidence to suggest that the declaration of a novel coronavirus was actually entirely a fallacy.
Not only was this coronavirus not novel, the ‘novel’ sequences match patents dated back to 1999.
A Brief History on Coronavirus
Prior to 1999
- Patenting around coronavirus was only applied to veterinary sciences (for animals).
January 28th, 2000
- The first vaccine ever patented for coronavirus was sought by Pfizer, specifically for the S-spike protein.
- The idea we mysteriously stumbled into the vaccine is incredulous.
- Patent 6372224 by Pfizer
- The spike protein virus vaccine for the canine coronavirus, one of the multiple forms of coronavirus.
Neither the coronavirus concept of a vaccine, nor the virus itself with respect to the spike protein’s behavior, are novel. They’re 22 years old based on patent filings.
- What’s more problematic and egregious is that Anthony Fauci and NIAID found the malleability of coronavirus to be a potential candidate for HIV vaccines.
- SARS is actually NOT a natural progression of coronavirus.
- Fauci funded research at UNC Chapel Hill.
April 19th, 2002
- NIAID built an infection replication defective coronavirus that was specifically targeted for human lung epithelium.
- An alleged outbreak of SARS follows several months later.
- Patent 7279327 by UNC Chapel Hill clearly lays out in very specific gene sequencing the fact that we knew the Ace receptor, the ACE2 binding domain, the S1 spike protein and other elements of this ‘pathogen’.
- It was not only engineered, but could be synthetically modified in the laboratory using nothing more than gene sequencing technologies.
- This was funded to harness coronavirus as a vector to distribute HIV vaccine.
At this point, M-CAM was already immersed in the scene.
- M-CAM was asked to investigate anthrax and the treatment drugs being developed.
- They found numerous bacterial and viral pathogens being patented through NIH, NIAID, and other agencies.
- They publicly reported their concern in 2001 that coronavirus was being considered not only as a vector for vaccine, but was clearly being considered as a biological weapon candidate.
- Alleged outbreak of SARS in China.
- Patent 7220852 – Patent filing by the CDC of the entire gene sequence of what became SARS coronavirus.
- If you own the patent on a gene sequence and the patent on the detection of it, you have a cunning advantage of being able to control 100% of the providence of not only the virus itself but also its detection. This provides entire scientific and message control
- The lie: The CDC PR team implied this patent was sought so that everyone would be able to research coronavirus.
- the patent was rejected by US Patent office twice because the gene sequence was deemed public record
- But the CDC paid to override these rejections and ultimately got the patent
- The CDC paid an additional fee to keep the application private
Fact Checkers claim the sequence of SARS -CoV-2 is not the same in the CDC patent
- you cannot have SARS designation on a virus without it first being SARS
- the claim that SARS-CoV-2 has nothing to do with the CDC patent is beyond the literal credibility of the public sequences and the credulity of the taxonomy, as it states it is a subclade
April 28th, 2003
- 3 days after CDC patent filing, Sequoia Pharmaceuticals files Patent 7151163 on the treatment and control for infections of coronaviruses
- this was published before the CDC patent on the sequence or detection of coronaviruses were released
- you cannot form a treatment on something that did not exist – this is a RICO case – criminal conspiracy, racketeering and collusion
- DARPA recognizes coronaviruses as a bioweapon
June 5th, 2008
- Patent 9193780
- after gain of function and MERS outbreak
- There are 73 patents that reference elements of what are ‘novel’ about SARS-CoV-2
- Peter Daszak, of EcoHealth Alliance, states, “we need to increase public understanding of the need for medical countermeasures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.”
- Patent 7279327 – the UNC Chapel Hill patent on the recombinant nature of lung-targeting coronavirus was transferred to the NIH in 2017, despite already having the rights since they funded it
- Moderna knew it would be selected to produce a vaccine
- Moderna amended a series of previous patent filings to reference a “deliberate release of a coronavirus”
- this language is reflected by the WHO: “coordinated global experience of a respiratory pathogen release, which must be completed by September 2020”
- they relied on technology that they did not own – the lipid nanoparticle envelope to carry the mRNA vaccine
- they had initiated a coop with UNC Chapel Hill the previous year to apply the lipid envelope to the coronavirus spike protein
There has been no effort to combat the virus. This is about injecting people with the known to be harmful S spike protein.
Citizen Journal has a similar, credible account the interview here.